15 January 2009

The Thind Call "Human"

Original Posted : 21 May 07

Yesterday, I went to JFBKK to register for kanji course. 10 a.m. I reached there and wait till 12.30 p.m. They started to distributed gueue cards. It's very displeasing that when you following the rule by reserve a queue by yourself and not take the queue for your friend if he/she didn't appear. But, right infront of my face. There was someone who came late and take the place infront of my queue!!! Damn you. Why did I have to following the rule if someone did not.

Me and my friend were waiting for 2nd register for another course. It happened when one course has fulled and have some people asked teachers to put them in the class even it'd fulled. What the hell were you people thinking?? There are many people need to attend to that class too. But, they accepted the rule and didn't make the teachers have messy feeling by asked such a damn request!! If they accepted you people, they have to accept everyone who want to attend the class. Did the rule was made to break?!

No comments:

Post a Comment