15 January 2009

Girl Power

Original Posted : 6 Jan 09

December, 1st 2008 was the day I knew a real meaning of girl's power.

My favorite yarn store had an End Year Sale event which discount more than 50% (Some were 80%. As cheap as free)

S A L E

Yes. The ones of the most powerful word in the world.
The word that turns shy girl to aggressive girl. I experienced it myself.

The event started 10.00 AM. I arrived(the place) arround 10.30 AM. I thought that I made a good timing until I arrived at the very event's entrance. There were a lot of people, around a million, I guess. OMG! WTH is going on here. It just 30 minutes after started and it's workday! Don't you people have to work!? (Well, for me, I called for day off.) Besides, all the goods were nearly sold out!!

I was completely shocked.

However, I grab whatever left on shelves like a greedy person. Actually, I scrambled quite a lot. (A little bit proud:) But not everything I wanted to buy. Well, Better less than never.

Around 11.00 AM. the yarns were all sold out. (Most wanted in the event was a yarn. Well, a yarn costed 320 ฿ was discount to 80 ฿. I think you would know why) Most of people, including myself, were waiting for a new lot. This...is the beginning of the story.

The moment a staff who carried a big box of yarns has arrived, A million of people who were waiting, of course, including myself, ran in a crowd like pegion fly for feed. I cannot even saw a box, let alone a grab. All I can saw was a head of a woman infront of me. And all I can felt was being pushed deep into the crowd. One woman who fell into the crowd was nearly died. Me myself, has surviced but grab nothing.

OMG!
Who said girl is weak.
Who said girl needs protection.
No! To have what they want, girls can be anything.

When I said anything, I mean EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment