15 January 2009

Isolation

Original posted : 26 Jan 07

I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another cloudy Friday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for someone
But nothing ever happens and I wonder


I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely
I'm waiting for someone
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how I wonder why
Yesterday someone told me 'bout the way out
And all that I can see is just a labyrinth
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just the labyrinth

I'm sitting here I miss the concentration
I'd like to go out yelling out
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head

I feel so tired
Put myself into bed
Well, nothing ever happens and I wonder

Isolation is not good for me
Isolation I don't want to get lose in the labyrinth

I'm steppin' around in the desert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen and you wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the solution
And all that I can see
and all that I can see
and all that I can see
Is just the labyrinth


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Fool's Garden, I'm sorry that I messed up your song. And thanks for wrote this song. It's very suitable for me.

Maybe isolation is good for me. Cause I've stuck in the labyrinth. Thanks god for gave me an isolation. It's a very good friend.

English is the best way to communicate with people all around the world. It's better than some. Let's practice English!!! Right or wrong, I do not care!! As long as I can write what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment