15 January 2009

The Hell

Original Posted : 12 Nov 08



Well, I survived but recently I'd rather die. Cause it's too much, way too much to..

2 Saturday ago(1 Nov 08) I thought I was spending time in the Hell.

I gain about 1 or 2 kilos, so can't wear my suit. I have to buy a new one. A suit that I wear once year. How worth.

And Friday, Holloween day, hah! I was an idiot who crashed a-2-month-car with an electric post. I lose, well the car lose a left side mirror. I knew, I have a bad luck. (And also an idiot.) I've drove our old car for 2 and a half years. Never hit anything, NEVER. But when we bought a new one. It's turn that I was the one who did it.

OMG, can I blame my work. I knew it's nothing to do about my work. But I just back from work that I wasn't even paid for an overtime. Though in the contract, they said they'll pay. But some idiot (not me this time) said I don't have to work on Saturday, but other have to. So I won't get paid cause I'm lucky than other. Then, what's the point to wrote in the contract if you won't follow it. You are the idiot of the year.

Where was I. Oh, the car. I tried to convinced myself, at lest an electric post can't sue you. Besides, the car lose the left side mirror, the post lose nothing. And I didn't hurt or kill someone. Though I won't mind if I hit the idiot of the year.

The consequence was I had took a bus to hotel. (We had some stupid EVENTS on the day) I arrived home by 11.oo pm. Howw quick.

And the bottom line is some jerk made me hate all of his kind than ever. Well, he ask me to wait for him. I was waiting about an hour or so. Suddenly he desided not to come and forgot to let me knew that part. You asshole. He always treating me this way. Why?

That did it. I throw everything that concern to them out.

And I just spend another day at the another Hell. -Can't write it here, it makes me literally go to the hell.- Don't wanna go there anymore. Really.

Well, Life sucks and then you die.
Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment