15 January 2009

Another Day in Hell

Original Posted : 14 Nov 08



You wouldn't know I missed ANTM 10 and TARA 3 for what.

Some stupid event I never want to attend and another boring welcome -distasteful chinese food- dinner.

Don't offence but chinese is really not me, especially when we sat at a round table and your turn was the last, the food was jelly fish which not normal for someone. While we were spinning the plate around, there were 2 silly girls who so excited to the jelly fish. And so agruing they were going to eat it or not. They pretended to reached out and quickly pulled back (So shallow). They had no clue there were half table -who know exactly they were going to eat it or not. Me myself was one of that- waiting to their turn.

Not that I fancy jelly fish, but at the moment, even an alien, dead or alive, I really was going to eat it!

And then chat, chat, chat. I've enough people to chat. Not interesting to make another. I was sitting there, begging time to pass faster. That, agian, made me thought I was in the Hell. -Last time I check, it should be only one Hell, shouldn't it?-

I heard, there are more 2 events!!
Please, God, don't make me go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment