15 January 2009

Another Hell on Earth

Original Posred : 25 Nov 08



Recently, it seem like I can't get away from the topic "Hell". I just heard that next year, there will be another hell on earth.

WTH?

If there was such an event like this every month, I swear to God I'll quit my job.

Okay, let's change the subject.

How could they do this to me?!

I found un-put-down-able books. Good thing was, they all were a sequel. Yeah, I like a sequel. And some of them already on a shelf. Wow, can't wait to melt my money. BUT they were all HARDCOVER! Imagine what my shelf look like if I have book#1 in Paperback and book#2 in Hardcover? You can't, right? Cause it doesn't make any sense at all. Okay, at least, they give me an estimate time to wait. Well, actually it's not an estimate, but it's an exact time.

A Blue Bloods Novel: Revelations (Blue Bloods)
by Melissa De La Cruz (Paperback - Jul 28, 2009)

Ink Exchange
by Melissa Marr (Paperback - Mar 31, 2009)

OH.MY.GOD.
Almost 365 days after hardcover released.
How cruel?

Oh. I just noticed that they have the same name. Not only the same name they have and the talent they are, but they also kept their fan wait and died by a torture of waiting. But still I fond of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment