15 January 2009

The mission completed!!!

Original Posted : 4 Aug 08

YES!!!!!
I did it. I made it.

About 25 minutes left. And I'll fly to get "Breaking Dawn". Meanwhile, I've to stay away from every homepages that may contain spoiler. Last minute, I'd came very very close. I don't wanna ruin that myself. Just wait 'til I finish it. And I'll read everything in every page.

I'm ready to go crazy!!

1.30 PM.
Finally, I've got it!

As soon as the first ticking ticked at 12.00 PM. I flew from office door to BTS., to went to Kino. I could say that, If I can, I'll fly directly to Kino myself.

It's 20% off!! What a good news!!
And now,I have to wait 'til 5.00 P.M. It's the hardest thing to do when you have something you want to do right in front of your hands. But you have to wait. (In my case it's lying still in my drawer. Hard to resist,Right?)

Boss, can I off now, please? I've important mission to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment