30 January 2009

Ash Redfern

Although I've posted lot of entries here, but there were all old entries. So, this is the first official entry for this blog.

I just found my new favorite author. Her name is L. J. Smith. So far,I've read;
The Vampire Diaries(Left and middle),

The Secret Circle,

and Night World No.1-2.


All of them are omnibus version, as you has saw. Right now I'm dying from waiting for Night World No.3.

I never thought there will be another story that defeated my favoritest The Twilight Saga. (Well, not this fast.) Not that I don't like Twilight anymore, it's just I've found a new one.

And at this moment I like Ash Redfern the most. And Nick Armstrong and Damon Salvatore, too. (Okay, Quinn and Thierry, too.) I just realized that all of them are bad guys. Yeah, a bad guy always more interested than a noble one.

While I was reading I always imagine Toby Hemingway as Ash Redfern. You might know him from the Covenant.


This guy.

I'm from a place where everyone has a black hair. So, I don't know whether it's an ash-blond hair or not. IDC. I only knew that he would be perfect for Ash.

And I love him!

2 comments: