15 January 2009

MINE

Original Posted : 26 Oct 08

Well...it took me so long to keep you up these days, since I have a lot of things to running which mostly -certainly- not mine.
Okay, it's my job. That's mean it's, technically, "mine". But deep down, there're nothing to do with me.

Such as our bad-attitude-moron-whom-I-want-so-badly-to-get-out-of-my-life driver, who doesn't even know the meaning of numbers. I believed that even kindergartens know how to count numbers. For example, when you told them to line up at a counter number 7, they will do exactly what you told them. (Not mention if your class had a Satan spawn who always do exactly opposite of what you'd told.) But our driver who knows how to drive didn't know, for crying out loud, the sticker which had number "5" on it means to park on the 5th fl.

Just last Friday he called me if he can change a parking floor? Cause they don't around him to park on the 4th. Of course they don't around you! Don't you have eyes or brain or you're such an A-S-S-H-O-L-E. I believe it's the latter...or maybe it's all of them combined.

Don't said that I'm Cruella De something.(Though I'm nearly becoming one) You wouldn't said that if you knew what the primary cause was. Well, don't be panic or should I say "piss off", like I was. He wanted to park on the 4th fl. cause there is a "Driver Living Room" on it.

Well, what's a big deal? All he has to do is move his ass from the 5th fl to the 4th fl. That's it. But, by his words, he made me thought that they have to stuck on the floor they park and cannot step any one of their ass cheeks to a different floor. What the hell was that?

So I assured with a maid who apparently as confused with this shit as I was, "Driver Living Room" doesn't need a visa like some island country does. So you don't have to park on that floor to use the room. I told him that and ad more option. There is The Driver Living Room on 6th fl., too. Whoopy!!!!!!! We should celebrate for that.

And do you know what he said?

"It's too far from the car. It's okay, I'll stay in the car then."

What the HELL?


I hope he dies in the car. I don't care it's not mine, anyway. Wait, if it's link up to some funeral I have to run cause it's technically "mine". OMG! I take it back. You can't run a funeral for someone you hate, when they died you celebrate it!! For God's sake!

Well, that's what he wanted. And that afternoon I've got a warning letter for driver-doesn't-park-on-the-floor-that-inform-on-the-sticker. I should have known. That's why he wanted to change a floor. If I didn't get the letter which inform its' a second warning, I would've known none of these stupid things. 2 thumbs up for him or should I say 4(including my feet) of you know which fingers. I swear to God, I'll put all my whole strength to do with the feet fingers.

Obviously, not only our jerked-driver didn't have eyes, brain, being an asshole, he also didn't know how to move his ass, too. I don't understand why he had to put it so complicated. I won't be wonder if someday I have a call asking how to flush a toilet.

Well, that's only an example. Next time when I survived from the "mine" things which are on next Friday and Saturday, I'll practice my "shoddy" English here again.


He doesn't know I hate him.
XOXO
Want so badly to watch Gossip Girl season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment