15 January 2009

Slipshod

Original Posted : 19 Sep 08


OMG!! What a slipshod person!
I am an idiot!

Yesterday, I totally forgot to tell the driver about my Boss's today schedule. He'd to go to EMJ at 8.00 am.

It popped in my head around 6 in this morning -of course I was sleeping-. I was panicing since then. I'd tried to contact the driver and also the driver is an idiot, too. He turned off his phone. I called him like every 5 minutes to heard the darn voice mail. First time in my life, I leave a message. I know my reputation depend on it, let alone my job.

Well, I was still trying to reach him. I knew he didn't get the massage yet, cause he didn't call me back as I said he must when he got it.

7.45 am. -Thank God- he finally turn on the phone. I sorried him I forgot to tell him and told him the schedule. And thank whatever out there, he almost arrive Boss's house. That when I can breath again.

Hairbreadth!

No comments:

Post a Comment