23 April 2009

EXHAUSTED!!

Oh, hell. Life couldn't be more crueler than this.

Above is a sentence I wrote on April, 23rd. (Today is May, 28th) The reason was Dad have to leave the hospital and I haven't found a nursing home, yet.

Since then, many things happened. (Bad things, Badder things and the Baddest thing) The bottom line (have no humor to explain everything) is I've found it. He's been there for 11 days now. Unexpected me, his sodium has risen to a normal level, which makes him too alert and too sensitive

After all day long doing my job, I have to help Mom at home doing family's business, accounting, for an example. I'm exhausted. Not to mention dealing with TJ (the Jerk). That's the most exhausted, annoyed, hated part ever.

Sometimes, I wish all of this didn't happen. Okay, I always wish none of this happen.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment