01 November 2009

Paradox

I don't know why this feeling happens every Sunday. (Do I need to put an "s" after the "y"?)

I love weekends. Weekends, I can do what ever I want. Of course I can! It's my day off. I don't have any problem on Saturday, though. I have class on Saturday. After that I usually go shopping or go to cinema. But Sunday. Sunday always be the day I have this weird feeling. I thought that has started since I was in college. Back then I had to went back to my dorm every Sunday. And I didn't want to! I wanted to stayed home where my family were. But I can't. Of course I can't. Since when I got what I want. Well mostly I got what I want and mostly "Don't" get what I want... What am I babbling at?

Back to the story. Maybe the reason is, although Sunday is the first day of week(in my country, I don't know what the others) BUT it's the end of weekend. Tomorrow I have to go back to living my normal-boring-repeated life. My life is not the same anymore. Things around here not the same since Dad got sick. I feel so awful...thinking about Dad. I've been putting the thought off every time he popped in my mind. I guess it's because I don't want to get hurt. I know, I'm a bad daughter. And Michelle Branch's song I'm listening to right now is gonna make me cry.

Is that why I have this feeling? It's Sunday. It's my day off. It's the end of weekend but not the end of my life. Just face it. Face the Monday like I did every week. Period.

Oh, wait! I didn't tell what is the feeling I was talking about. It's fear...I think. Afraid of something. Bad feeling in my chest. Don't want to do anything but I did want to do things. I can't do my hobby which is craft stuffs. Not a witchcraft. It's quilt, crochet, knitting etc. (Not good at the latter, though.) I can't read YA book which I addicted to right now. I can't concentrate on anything. Even updating this blog. I had to wait til the emotional drama kicked in so I ended up here.

However, I'm better now. Typing all above helps. I'm gonna go to do what I did before I came here. Designing my new handbag I desperately want it become visible for so so long.

Ciao!

P.S.1 I did cry. And I relieved...a little.
P.S.2 Just realized, even Yoda, the master of Jedi, has a problem with Grammar "Save them, we must." I, just a human, also have a right to do something wrong, too.(Including Grammar) Because nobody's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment